Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 resolutions update - month 1

1. Read 50 books - I've read 5 so far.. slightly ahead of schedule.
2. Read the bible- I am about 5 days (15 pages) behind ...guess that's why I am ahead on my book reading.
3. Eat salad 2x a week - definitely meeting this so far - I buy a box of pre-made salad at least once a week so it's enough for several salads.
4. $100 in coupons/month - this month's total was $199 - double my goal! It would be awesome to keep that up! I must give credit where credit is due on this one. If it weren't for the fact that Paul's mom (Tia) and grandmother (Grammy) give me their Sunday coupons each week, I wouldn't be nearly as successful. :-)

I think I am doing pretty well overall. I will update again in a month! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment