Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Let the blogging begin

So I decided to start a blog, or rather another blog, as I started one about 5 years ago and can't for the life of me remember what I called it or how to access it. But, back to the present day blog.
As you can tell by the titles, this blog will mainly be about my life as a stay at home mom to two kids under 2 years apart, who happen to also be under the age of two, at least for another two months. I will also often write about my current new-ish hobby of couponing and about all the projects I'd like to one day start, or finish, as the case may be. These include several empty and half-done scrapbooks as well as my collection of beads that long to be turned into jewelry.
I hope to entertain you with my ramblings and observations about my new career as a stay-at-home mom, but I'm not making any promises. ;-)

1 comment: